Ministry Planning Tools
- Interactive map of campuses indicating known and unknown gospel community presence
- State by state alphabetical listing of campuses with no known gospel community
- List of 2,500 priority campuses* cross-referenced with EveryCampus data of known gospel community presence
- No Ministry Presence
- Ministry Presence of 5 Ministries
- This file can also be downloaded as an excel file you can manipulate
- Beta preview of an upcoming interactive map with new filters
- Interactive Map – “Yellow” unreached campuses (1 or more “Take the Next Step” interest form completed)
Future Development Plans
- Enhanced map filtering
- Campus designations, i.e. HBCU, HSI, Tribal Colleges, etc.
- Map for ministries to show intent for planting
Do you have a comprehensive focus ministry list or list of HSI, Tribal Colleges, or another data point to try and integrate? Send a message to email@example.com.
If you are interested in updates to these items, have questions or suggestions, or would like to get a 30-minute call about how your ministry could work with this data, submit one of the forms below.
*Generally campuses with more than 1,000 students. May incluce some campuses with fewer than 1,000.